Social Icons

Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

"Goal of Life"

After half a year pause on this blog due to personal duties, I finally come back to write about nonprofit matters again.

Right now I'm studying master degree in business administration, I notice one common thing in my peers. They all want to work for $$$, and very small portion of peers really know why they are doing it, or how would it improve their society and communities. Only one thing they concern is "good pay".

I spent my time talked to many of my peers, I found out that they find a hard time finding what they like or want to do in the future; hence, "with money I can do anything I like" (quoted from a peer). It does make sense but would you live another 60 years having all the money you want, but still not satisfied because you have no GOAL in life?

Now, the question is, how to get to know your goal of life? This is probably one of the hardest question new generation is facing. Here is how I find myself in non-profit industry and communications.

First, ask oneself if there is one thing I want to improve about the world, what would it be? If you can answer that, you probably have the topic. Second, how can I be a part of change or improvement? Always remember to disregard the impossible and come up with the most viable method(s). Third, Am I on the path toward the change? Fourth, how much resources do I have? This includes your time (assuming you are 20 years old, then you have approximately 50 years of workable time), money, knowledge, etc. Lastly, What am I seeing after my time is done? This is simply your vision of your goal.

To wrap-up how to realize my life's goal:

  1. What do I want to improve in this world?
  2. How can I be a part of change/improvement?
  3. Am I on the right direction toward the goal?
  4. How much resources do I have?
  5. What do I see after my time is done?
Hope this can be useful for everyone who is trying to find oneself.




"Shaping the Future of Business"
- Rathapat (Moe) Suwanaratana

Twitter: @Rathapat_S

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Templates